Scientist – £competitive Salary & Benefits package
As part of Arecor’s continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for another talented scientist to join our Development team. This role will appeal to an individual who is passionate about science and its application to the development of therapeutic products, as well as identifying new, commercially relevant candidates for Arecor’s product development pipeline. This role will offer the right individual the opportunity to make a real impact on the success of a dynamic company.
Arecor is a formulation technology leader having developed an innovative and proprietary formulation technology platform to enable superior biopharmaceutical products. This technology platform is applied to partner’s proprietary products under a licensing model and also to Arecor’s internal diabetes product portfolio, which Arecor is committed to taking in to non-clinical and clinical development.
Outline of role: As part of the Development team, we are seeking a highly self-motivated individual to play a diverse role in an innovative and expanding company. We are seeking a competent person with a minimum of 2 years of experience working on the analysis of proteins and/or bio-therapeutics to support Arecors Client and R&D portfolio. Hands on experience of HPLC is essential. The successful applicant will be a self-starter who is able to work well within a team and individually and have excellent communication and organisation skills.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• A BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or equivalent, PhD advantageous
• At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical laboratory environment, with hands on experience of working with a broad range of analytical methods, including HPLC, DLS and spectrophotometry
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be an excellent problem solver with the ability to design experiments, analyse data/results and trouble-shoot
• Be dynamic, flexible, self-motivated and able to work both individually and within a team
The following experience would be advantageous:
• Formulation and/or pharmaceutical product development experience gained within the Biopharmaceutical/biotech sector
Arecor offers a competitive Salary and Benefits package. We operate from a high quality laboratory facility on the Chesterford Research Park which offers excellent on-site facilities. http://www.arecor.com http://www.chesterfordresearchpark.com
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your covering letter and CV to:
Sheridan Cook, Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – Thank you