Arecor is a leader in developing superior biopharmaceuticals through the application of its innovative formulation technology platform. Arecor is leveraging this platform to develop a portfolio of superior pharmaceutical products with the aim of improving the life’s of people living with serious medical conditions such as diabetes.
We are looking to recruit a competent and efficient Office Manager and PA to the CEO to join our team at Arecor. In this role you will be responsible for providing comprehensive, high quality support, prioritising workload for the CEO to ensure they carry out their role efficiently and effectively, making the best use of their time. You will support confidential, sensitive business projects by providing a professional, efficient service. Acting proactively and reactively, you will ensure the CEO is updated and briefed on emerging issues. Combining flexibility with on-time delivery in a dynamic working environment, you will ensure the highest standards of accuracy, efficiency and presentation are achieved. You will be responsible for ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. The role shall also have some finance administration, HR and facilities management responsibilities.
The Office Manager and PA to the CEO will:
- Screen and respond with discretion to often highly confidential and sensitive requests and enquiries, and answering or redirecting routine internal and external communications
- Manage appointments and schedules, and making complex and frequently changing travel arrangements
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and events to ensure they run smoothly, including scheduling meeting times and making travel arrangements for attendees
- Maintain the company accounting records; monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets
- Plan, organise, and schedule own workload so that all activities are completed accurately and on time
- Acting as a facilities and IT contact ambassador; championing change and better service
- Manage a broad range of HR activities including the co-ordination of recruitment and maintaining personnel files
- Manage Front of House activities, reception, visitors, catering and meeting logistics
- Performing other tasks using independent judgement and discretion
- A-level standard or equivalent education
- Secretarial qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, Outlook, Calendar, PowerPoint and web-based systems
- Knowledge of Sage 50 would be an advantage
We operate from a high quality laboratory facility on the Chesterford Research Park which offers excellent on-site facilities www.chesterfordpark.com
Please forward your covering letter and CV to: Sheridan Cook, Office Manager email@example.com.
DEADLINE for applications 7th September 2018
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES- Thankyou