Arecor Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales, registration number 06256698, whose registered office and business address is Chesterford Research Park, Little Chesterford, Saffron Walden, CB10 1XL, UK.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the above address or by email at email@example.com
Arecor processes personal data solely for the purpose of maintaining a database of individuals who have indicated an interest in receiving information about Arecor and or being contacted by Arecor on matters of mutual interest. Your personal data is retained by Arecor and is not accessed by or transferred to anyone outside Arecor, save only where the database may be maintained by a third party processor for and on behalf of Arecor.
Arecor does not transfer your personal data outside the United Kingdom. The Arecor database is processed by a third party proprietary system, which stores data in the cloud, with appropriate security measures to protect and access such data.
Arecor processes personal data consisting of:
- Your name and title
- Your organisation and business address
- Your business email address, and if available, your telephone contact details
- The nature of your interest in Arecor
- Details of Arecor’s contact with you and any contact you may have with Arecor.
The lawful basis for the processing is your consent; you may withdraw this consent at any time.
Your personal data is retained only for the period in which you have an interest in Arecor. Should you withdraw your consent, or cease to have any such interest in Arecor, your personal data will be deleted from the Arecor database and will not be retained for any purpose whatsoever.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This may be done by
- clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any email which you may receive from Arecor;
- Replying to the email and placing “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the Subject line
- sending a request to be deleted from the Arecor database to firstname.lastname@example.org